Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Nerds Heart YA: Pure vs In Mike We Trust!

two book covers

Nerds Heart YA is a fun competition that pits underrepresented YA novels against one another in a bracket system.  This year, I'm choosing one of the first brackets with Sarah from Puss Reboots.  We must pick the winner between In Mike We Trust by P. E. Ryan, and Pure by Terra Elan McVoy.

To tell the truth, neither of these books were ones I would have ever chosen on my own, so I was nervous about reading them.  They were both well-written, but one was wasn't my cup of tea at all, and the other was a delightful surprise I would definitely recommend you check out.

Want to see which one I liked, and which novel is moving on to the next round?  Then you need to go to Puss Reboots to read our joint review and decision!



Powered by ScribeFire.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...