Monday, September 12, 2011

BBAW: Interview with Ariel from The Librarian's Bookshelf!

Ariel from The Librarian's Bookshelf

heidenkind: You're in school to eventually become a librarian. Do you think blogging and social media will play an important role in libraries in the future?
Ariel: I think it really depends on the library. I think book bloggers play a huge role in supporting smaller libraries, but I don't think larger ones really notice us or care.
heidenkind: Which do you prefer, eBooks or paper books?
Ariel: While I do own a Nook and read eBooks, I prefer paperbacks.
heidenkind: What's your least-favorite read of the year so far?
Ariel: I would have to say Glimmerglass honestly. I liked most of the books I've read so far, but with all the hype Glimmerglass got, I was disappointed by it.
heidenkind: Tell us about a favorite piece of book paraphernalia that you own or dream of owning--can be a t-shirt, bookshelf, lock of your favorite author's hair, anything!
Ariel: This isn't really one item, but I want my own library! Someday in my house I will have one room completely full of books and bookshelves and reading nooks.
heidenkind: How far outside your comfort zone have you read based on the recommendation of a book blogger?
Ariel: I've read a lot more paranormal than I would have without the recommendations from book bloggers. Before I usually just stayed with very specific fantasy or Christian fiction.


Check out Ariel's blog and my interview with her over at The Librarian's Bookshelf!

The Librarian's Bookshelf

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...