Friday, January 24, 2014

Mini Bloggiesta To-Do List

mini bloggiesta button

It's Bloggiesta again, just a short one this time, which will last over the weekend. Bloggiesta, if you don't know, is a chance for bloggers to get together, party, and maybe work on their blogging to-do lists if there's time after that.

I wasn't planning on joining in Bloggiesta this weekend, but then I decided to start a new blog/site. YES, ANOTHER ONE. But this one is my writer website, with its own domain name and everything. Just like a real writer!

I signed up for the domain and managed to get Blogger and my domain host to talk to each other without bursting too many blood vessels of rage this afternoon, so now all I have to do is polish the site up with links and images and about pages, etc. I'm pretty excited! I've never had my own domain before. Here's my to-do list:


  • Create an awesome about page.
  • Create a contact page.
  • Curate a list of my best work.
  • Polish up the design so it looks sleek and professional.
  • Decide what, if anything to post??? I honestly have no idea.


I might also check out a few mini-challenges if I have time. Are you joining in Bloggiesta this weekend?



Discus this post with me on Twitter, FaceBook, Google+ or in the comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...