Saturday, April 26, 2014

Readathon Mid-Event Update



Hey hey. It's about the halfway point in the Readathon (for me), and I figure it's time for an update.

Books so far: Still reading The Bookseller. I'm almost done, though! Really!

Pages read: Like 150-ish. I can't believe it takes me an hour to get through 25 pages now. I have no idea how I read 2-4 books a week in high school and college.

Audiobook time: About 20 minutes.

Interruptions: My mom convinced me to go shopping with her. Minus driving time, that took about 2 hours.

Number of puppy puddles I've stepped in today: 1, predictably just after I'd gotten out of the shower.

Puppy battle.

Cheering: I was going to cheer this afternoon, but I went shopping with my mom instead. So I'm going to cheer for about 2 hours just as soon as I finish this update.

Consumables: 1 glass of iced tea, leftover fettuccine alfredo, several pieces of cheese, a half soup and sandwich from Panera, a glass of champagne (in progress).

Now on to cheering!


Discus this post with me on Twitter, FaceBook, Google+ or in the comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...