Sunday, March 27, 2016

Sunday Snapshot for Easter

Spring in the Rockies. Isn't it lovely and green? HAHAHA

Currently Reading:

Waiting Game by Sheri Cobb South: Just get together already you two! Sheesh!

The Art Forger by BA Shapiro: Only about a half hour into the audiobook so far.

Posted:

My day in the life for 2016, and a Weekend Cooking post on making bread with starter instead of commercial yeast.

oprah likes bread
Oprah really likes her bread.

Movies watched:

Just a couple of rewatches this week.

my big fat greek wedding
My Big Fat Greek Wedding, starring Nia Vardalos and John Corbett

A little dated (e.g., there are these new things called computers that might help our business!), but still hilarious. Corbett's character is like the most understanding man in the history of the world.

10 commandments movie poster
The Ten Commandments, starring Charlton Heston and Yul Brynner

It's been a while since I watched this. Kind of a weird movie, yeah? It's so stylized. In nearly every scene, the actors stop and pose as if they're modeling for a series of Old Testament illustrations. Bad ones. From the Baroque period. Definitely a film from another time, and that time does not feel like the 1950s.

This week in heidenkindom:

A pretty busy week. Not only was I making bread, but a ton of writing assignments came in with short deadlines and I also decided I needed to do a bunch of stuff I've been putting off, like shop around for new auto insurance and check my credit report. Real fun. Still haven't made that eye doctor appointment, though!

Bonus:

I think this post by Andi of Estella's Revenge on "whole assing" the important stuff is worth reading and considering. I probably half-ass more stuff than I should. One thing I definitely don't half-ass is food, but I'm not sure what this provides me in terms of monetary or emotional compensation.



Have a great week, everyone!





Discus this post with me on Twitter, FaceBook, Google+ or in the comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...