Sunday, May 8, 2016

Sunday Snapshot for Mother's Day 2016

Sofie guarding the reading nook from intruders.
Happy Mother's Day!


Currently reading:

The Invisible Library by Genevieve Cogman: Fun if not exactly original.

Still Life by Louise Penny: Ben totally did it, guys.

Movies watched:

I haven't watched any movies recently. I am working my way through Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt on Netflix, about a woman who goes to NYC after being trapped in a bunker for 15 years. It's a cute show! I definitely recommend it to anyone who went through middle school in the '90s.

This week in heidenkindom:

Busy! Last week the gun store moved locations and I helped out with that. The owner and his wife are also away on vacation, so I've been working double time there to help out. Fortunately I haven't gotten any major writing assignments in so far, so I'm not too stressed out.

Bonus:

This is bizarrely the most popular thing I've tweeted in months. Possibly years. Via xkcd:



But seriously guys, enough with the full-width justification.

Have a great week!




Discus this post with me on Twitter, FaceBook, Google+ or in the comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...